Luxuriating on a serene hillside estate in the coveted Surin Beach area, Villa Baan Bon Khao is an elegant retreat offering breathtaking sea views and exceptional Thai hospitality.
This four-bedroom holiday home blends Northern Thai aesthetics and contemporary style, with its peak-roofed pavilions forming a striking silhouette in the tropical sky. Ideal for families or groups, the villa has an excellent balance of indoor and outdoor living, with a 12-metre infinity pool forming the central focus, and its surrounding terrace a perfect gathering spot for alfresco dining and sunset cocktails.
Extensive use of wood, notably in the vaulted ceilings, adds grandeur and warmth throughout, while a curated mix of Thai, Asian and modern décor gives every room a distinct personality. Each bedroom is a private haven with a jacuzzi or bathtub in the ensuite bathroom for added relaxation.
A full team of staff including a villa manager, chef and housekeepers is ready to offer five-star service customised to your needs. And, unusually for Phuket, you’ll enjoy the service of a driver and minivan on standby to take care of airport transfers and all your transport needs, from a quick shuttle to the beach to a full-day island tour.
The soft sands of Surin Beach, where you’ll enjoy surf and sun plus some of the island’s best beach clubs and dining spots, are within easy reach. In the vicinity are several spas, bars and boutique shops, while golf, yachting and other leisure activities may be arranged with your villa manager, should you decide to venture beyond the villa’s embrace.
Villa Baan Bon Khao is an ideal place to enjoy the best of Phuket island life with warm, friendly service, total tranquillity and those fabulous sea views.
Villa Baan Bon Khao Rates
Low Season 4 Bedrooms : USD 740 ++ per night Jun. 1st to Sep. 30th – Minimum 3 Nights stay
High Season 4 Bedrooms : USD 850 ++ per night Oct. 1st to Nov. 30th/Mar. 1st to May. 31st – Minimum 3 Nights stay
Peak Season 4 Bedrooms : USD 1,700 ++ per night Dec. 1st to Feb. 28th – Minimum 7 nights stay or 10 nights if includes New Year
++ Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes, etc
– Elegant dining pavilion with seating for 10
– Modern, fully equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining room
– Living room with cosy sofas, floor cushions, 42-inch TV and entertainment system
– 12-metre saltwater infinity pool
– Sand-washed pool terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrellas and a built-in sofa
– Outdoor lounge with a sofa set and sound system
– Table for six on the terrace, next to barbecue area
– Outdoor shower
– On the top floor, with sea and pool views
– King-sized bed, 40-inch TV, DVD player
– Dressing room with wardrobes and vanity table
– Ensuite bathroom with sea-view jacuzzi and shower
– On the ground floor, next to the pool
– King-sized bed and sofa seating
– Walk-in wardrobe adjacent to ensuite bathroom with tub
2 GUEST BEDROOMS
– Both rooms are situated on the lower floor, each with a balcony
– Twin beds in each, convertible into king-sized beds
– Lounge chairs
– Sliding wood doors lead to walk-through wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms with tubs and showers
Superb sunset views are assured at Villa Baan Bon Khao, which sits near the top of the exclusive Ayara Surin hillside estate on Phuket’s scenic west coast. Surin Beach, an 800-metre stretch of sand lined with beach clubs and restaurants, is just 500m away. Surin has developed into a luxury enclave with some of the world’s most celebrated resorts in the area including the Amanpuri, which can be seen in the distance from the villa. Surin Plaza and boutique shops along the streets are fun places to browse for clothing, art and antiques. Just a short drive away is Bang Tao Beach, where you’ll find more leisure activities including golf, spas, surf and stand-up paddle classes.
PHUKET LET'S GO CO., LTD.
89/30 Moo 3 Sisunthon road
Sisunthon Thalang Phuket 83110